23 Feb Gluten-Free Bread
Posted at 11:48h in Baking Mix
- 3 cups Cloud 9 All-Purpose Baking Mix 1 tbs sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 package instant yeast (2 1/4 tsp)
- 1 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 375⁰F (175⁰C).
- Lightly oil an 8×4 bread loaf pan.
- In a bowl of stand mixer, measure first four ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix on medium speed with paddle attachment until mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- Empty mix into bread pan and spread evenly, smoothing the top with damp fingers or a spatula.
- Place loaf on stove top and cover with a clean towel.
- Leave to rise until loaf has doubled in size (30-40 min.), then place on middle rack in the center of your oven.
- Bake uncovered for 40-50 min. (until internal temperature reaches 200⁰F/95⁰C)
- Remove from pan and lay loaf on its side to cool. Allow loaf to fully cool before slicing.