23 Feb Gluten-Free Gravy
Posted at 11:59h in Baking Mix
- 2 tbsp Cloud 9 All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 2 tbsp fat from roast
- 1 1/2 cups liquid (pan juices, soup stock, wine, water, consume, broth or a combination)
- Salt & Pepper
- Remove the roast from the roasting pan and pour the juices into a measuring cup. When the fat rises to the top, spoon off 2 tbsp and return it to the pan. Discard the remaining fat, but keep the juices.
- Put the pan on a burner and heat gently. Add the Cloud 9 Baking Mix to the fat and whisk continuously to keep the mixture smooth. Slowly add your chosen liquid to the mixture, whisking slowly. Cook until thickened.
- Add more liquid for thinner gravy, or add more Cloud 9 Baking Mix for a thicker gravy. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!