08 Mar Spicy Sriracha Sorghum
Spicy Sriracha Sorghum
Serves: Approx. 4 Prep/ Cook Time using pre-cooked Pearled Sorghum: Approx. 10 minutes
- 2 cups cooked Cloud 9 Organic Pearled Sorghum
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp Canola or Olive oil
- 1/2 chopped red Bell Pepper (approx. 1 med)
- Chopped fresh Cilantro for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
If using uncooked Sorghum – cook as per instructions on the package, drain all excess water and then follow instructions:
In a small pot add Sriracha sauce, oil, and chopped bell pepper to Sorghum, cook on med/low for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and add salt and pepper and finish with Cilantro or green onions.
Follow cooking instructions on Cloud 9 Organic Pearled Sorghum and cook ahead and store in the refrigerator for up to one week and use in recipes as needed. Or cook freeze and reheat – always delicious and never soggy.