23 Feb Chocolate Banana Bread
Posted at 12:05h in Delicious Gluten-Free Baking Recipes
Chocolate Banana Bread
- 1 1/4 cups Cloud 9 All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of sweet chocolate (Baker’s yellow box) 3/4 cup walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola or corn oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 ripe mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F (175⁰C). Lightly butter three 6″ x 3″ mini loaf pans.
- Mix Cloud 9 Baking Mix with baking powder, salt, sugar, baking soda in a large bowl.
- In a food processor, chop up the sweet chocolate and the walnuts.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, sour cream and vanilla then add the bananas. Mix the chocolate/nut mixture into the dry mixture and fold in the wet mixture until incorporated.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let them cool for 30 minutes in the pans and then turn them out onto a rack to cool completely.