23 Feb Vanilla Cupcakes
Posted at 12:01h in Baking Mix
- 2 cups Cloud 9 All-Purpose Baking Mix 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F (175⁰C). Line cupcake pans with approximately 18 paper liners.
- Whisk together the Cloud 9 Baking Mix, baking powder, salt and set aside.
- Heat the milk and the butter in the microwave until the butter melts, stir in the vanilla. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and the sugar together until pale and thick, about 6 minutes. Now, fold some of the dry mixtures into the eggs using a spatula.
- Then do the same with some of the milk mixtures. Continue mixing ingredients
- together this way, always begin and end with dry mixture.
- Spoon batter into the paper cups until 2/3 full.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 35 minutes.