02 Jun Sheila’s Best Oatmeal Cookies
342g 1 ½ Cups C9 All-Purpose Baking Mix
95g 3/4 Cup Finely chopped Walnuts
270g 1 ½ Cups Quick Rolled Oats
4g 1 Tsp Cinnamon
4g 1 Tsp Baking Soda
227g 1 Cup Butter, softened
225g 1 Cup White Sugar
100g ½ Cup Brown Sugar (lightly packed)
50g 1 Egg Beaten
5g 1 Tsp Vanilla
Batch Yield: ~24 cookies
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2. Grease cookie sheets lightly or line with parchment paper
- 3. In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients, set aside
- 4. In a large-sized bowl, cream butter and sugar together then add remainder of wet ingredients
- 5. Combine the dry ingredients into wet and blend until blended together
- 6. Scoop by full tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheets
- 7. Bake for 12-14 mins on the middle oven rack
- 8. Remove from cookie sheet and let cool on a rack.
- 9. ENJOY!
Thank you Sheila for sending us this recipe to share!