24 Jun Vegan – Kitchen Sink Drop Cookies
454g 2 Cups C9 All-Purpose Baking Mix
4g 1 Tsp Baking Soda
3g 1 Tsp Baking Powder
3g ½ Tsp Salt
2g ½ Tsp Cinnamon
150g ¾ Cup Vegan White Sugar
160g ¾ Cup Brown Sugar (lightly packed)
227g 1 Cup Vegan Butter
7g 1 ½ Tsp Vanilla
2 Fax Eggs -see below for recipe
226g 1 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
180g 2 Cups Rolled Oats
33g 1/3 Cup Flaked or shredded Coconut
46g 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries or Raisins
Batch Weight: ~24 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift together dry ingredients in a medium bowl, set aside
- In a separate bowl cream butter, sugars, and vanilla together until light and creamy.
- Add VEGAN flaxseed eggs* to the butter, sugar and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips, oats, coconut and cranberries
- Form into balls, drop onto a baking sheet and flatten lightly with you hand or bottom of a glass and bake for 350F for 15-17 minutes.
*To make one flax egg, mix one tablespoon ground flaxseed meal with three tablespoons of hot water.